Today, users may have experienced repeated update of Stock Station app (or other apps) on the App Store. It seems to be a problem of Apple's App Store, unable to recognize the correct version information. When users tapped "Update" button, they were actually downloading the previous version (v4.1.3). Thus, App Store repeatedly shows users that they have an available "update" of Stock Station, no matter how many times users tapped the "Update" button.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the App Store again.
- Search for "Stock Station" and download it.
- Launch Stock Station app, go to "More" tab, and pull to the bottom.
- Tap "About". You could double check the app version is v4.1.5 there.